Friday, September 10, 2010

All In One Bag

Well I got all of my 4x5 portrait kit in 1 shoulder bag. The bag is heavy but getting everything into 1 bag allows me to be more mobile, I can travel via tuk tuk, motorcycle, bus or walk for short distances. If I can get this bag to work I can travel all over Thailand, heres hoping it all works out, might have to upgrade to some kind of trekker backpack at some point if the bag becomes to heavy.

-Wista 4x5 camera.
-Monocular hood (allows me to shoot fast with out a dark-cloth and focusing loop.
-Carbon fiber tripod with ball head.
-15 film holders, which allows for 30 exposures.
-Bellows lens-hood.
-150mm Nikon Lens.
-Sekonic manual light meter.
-Various accessories, cable releases, tape measure, flashlight, small screwdrivers.


I might be able to fit in 1 extra lens or a changing bag and box of film so I can do a film change out on the road.