Saturday, July 3, 2010

2 Group Shows In 2011

Well its official will have 2 group shows locally next year. One will be at a new local gallery with 2 other photographers in April 2010 and will consist of new work shot during my next trip to Thailand this November. The second group show will be of the 2009 sex worker on white background work, the opening is in October 2010.

It looks like things are improving for the work show wise, hopefully my first 1 man show will happen sometime in 2012. It will be so nice to get the work seen by a bigger audience. Sometimes I feel the only people who see my photographs are photo club members, friends and family. The more shows that accept the photographs the larger the audience. More importantly the more the work is seen the the better my subjects stories can be told.