Saturday, February 13, 2010

Email from a Thai Photographer

Got an email from a Thai photographer this last week, thought I would add it. It is encouraging that a Thai person is interested in the "Khon Thai" project, it gives me the hope that I am on the right track and that the project might lead to important photographs.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, Mr. Yaum.

I am Thai who keep following your blog for a few months.Your blog is very interesting for others.I quite surprise about "thai sex worker project" and wonder how you approached to her/him.They are existed but hardly to deal.

And on your latest "Khon Thai Project Technique?",it is a big surprise for me because it is also in my heart.I was roughly planned to travel across country to take photographs concentrate in portrait and life.

I'm not good in english conversations but glad to write you a few words.

Best Regards.
T P