Friday, March 31, 2023

Dreamed Of Jack

Dreamed of Jack S, a good man and great friend I knew him when I was 26 in Laguna Beach, California. Jack was a closeted gay man back then. He introduced me to many of his friends, some dying of AIDS. I met so many good and amazing people.

One of the great experiences of my life was meeting Jack and those close to him. So many memories of Laguna, Los Angeles and San Diego. 

I wish I knew what happened to my friend but we lost contact many years ago.I need to go back to those old negatives and post them on the blog. Post the pictures and share those stories and memories. If Jack is still alive maybe we can meet again.

It’s amazing how your life experiences stay with you  in your sub conscious and influence your future. I have not thought of Jack and those times for years but this morning here in Edmonton at 58 years old I go to sleep and dream of my old friends. It all comes back in a flash!