Tuesday, January 3, 2023

New Submissions To Come

I have nothing other than the B&W magazine story coming out in the next months. NO EXHIBITIONS are scheduled! Nothing, Nada!

I hope to be doing some new submissions to mags and galleries in the next few months. First I need to update everything. I also need to redo/update the PDF files for the Thai projects, adding the 2022 work. Some of the old film work from these projects remain undeveloped (Families, not sure about Under the Freeway).

I am not far enough along to submit AMBROTOS KANATA yet, more ambrotypes need to be made, more and of better quality. I might be able to do submissions of.  MY FATHERS LAST DAYS or the Japanese series KODOKU. Some of the KODOKU images remain unseen/unedited (not sure where the files are). I could also try reprinting and submitting the SEX WORKERS ON WHITE series, this time on Platinum.