Sunday, June 27, 2010

Future Show Possibility

Next year I might have the chance to place some of my new work in a joint photo show with a local photographer. The show would be of work shot in Thailand during my coming trip in November of this year. I plan to start working on my "Khon Thai" series this next trip, which is very exciting. It would be strange to be making photographs that already have a place to hang, quite different than working with the hopes of a show somewhere.

The photographer I would be hanging my work with if this happens is very accomplished and skilled, the best photographer I have met in the city. I have to be on top of my game to make work that holds up next to his.

If this happens it should be exciting and fun, a nice start to the "Khon Thai" project that might take 10 plus years to complete.