Thursday, February 5, 2009

More Sex Worker Images

Been thinking lately of returning to Thai and continuing the Sex Worker on white background photographs. I would like to go back and photograph another 20 or 30 people, men, woman and ladyboys. I want to put together an exhibition of work from the 2007 photographs along with any work I would create in 2009. I would also like to put together a book of images along with a essay discussing the sex tourist scene. Adding an essay to the book would give a background to the images that would help readers understand a world they probably know nothing about.

The problem is time and money, how to get the time and how to get the money together that would allow me to create the work. I have to find a way somehow.


Mat 24 Ladyboy Sex Worker, Thailand 2007