Sunday, September 17, 2023

Paperwork!! AMBROTOS KANATA Season Ending.

Spent the last several hours here at work filling out PDF. and WORD forms for the Alberta Foundation for the Arts folks. Gosh they require a lot of signed paperwork. I signed 6 signatures on 6 pieces of paper for the 2 Ambrotypes added to their collection. Also sent in my CV again.

I will mail "Alberta Foundation for the Arts" the paperwork package on Monday before I depart on the last AMBROTOS KANATA wet plate trip of the season, 3 weeks of fun. The season is ending much too soon, I have not done enough good work.

Hope AFA will send the $2000 CAD soon as I have already spent the money on Silver Nitrate to make more Ambrotypes.

I will need to do some solid studio Ambrotype work this winter. Next year I need to have a better, longer, more productive shooting season.