Friday, February 26, 2021

AMBROTOS KANATA Excel Spreadsheet

It seems more and more people and institutions here in Canada are showing interest in the 10-15 year AMBROTOS KANATA wet plate photography project. So many people want to meet up, or be part of a demonstration that I am am forgetting who they all are. I need to organize! To that end I will make up a Excel spreadsheet to record names, dates, contact information and that persons-institutions particular interest in AMBROTOS KANATA. This way years from now when I am in their neck of the Canadian woods I can contact them and we can move on from there.

My hope is that the project will generate dozens of demonstrations and exhibitions country wide and that both radio and TV media will show interest. There will also be a YouTube channel and a Patrion page to help move those  things forward.

Here's to hoping Canada wide interest in exhibiting the work will also follow, including most importantly having the work collected and shown by the National Gallery of Canada. My dream is to get the work into the National Gallery before I pass on. I want to get the photographs exhibited and collected by the gallery. I am 56 and quickly running out of time to achieve this selfish personal goal.

The National Gallery of Canada, in Ottawa