Monday, December 25, 2017

Becoming An Old Fuddy Duddy?

I think I am becoming an old fuddy duddy. Choosing what I hoped to be a great massage over all other considerations.

So two days ago while shooting on the streets of Sukhumvit road  a 30 year old woman near her massage shop basically attacked me, begging to give me a SPECIAL massage. I had to say no like 4 different times, she was not pleased.  Special is a code word for handjob sex.

1 day ago an extremely attractive Thai lady out front of her regular massage parlour gave me a big smile and looked me right in the eyes.  She was tall around 25 with long hair and  had extremely large breasts, she wore a cute red Santa hat. She had the look of someone who knew she was beautiful and knew men wanted her. She stood there dominant to in front of the other women from the shop sitting quietly behind her. She seemed all powerful, and in her element. I smiled and walked past her.

So tonight needing a massage on Xmas I went downstairs to the shop in my hotel and asked for the male worker Garn who gave me the best massage of my life 1 month ago. I ended up being a bit tense and uncomfortable through out. It was a poor massage, the shop was noisy, not a good experience at all.

How did I end up getting a massage from nice hard working gay man Garn instead of big breasted, gorgeous, confident Santa hat girl? Do old fuddy duddy types do what I did! Hey he gave me a great massage last time, let’s choose him again! 53 year old Gerry chose Garn, 23 year Gerry would have chosen the lady in the Santa hat.

Merry Xmas!!