Thursday, June 20, 2024

Link: Nice Interview Comments for FRAMES YouTube Channel Vid

Some comments on the page with the new YouTube FRAMES interview

FRAMES YouTube Channel Interview, GERRY YAUM


Gerry is a true artist, inventing something unique that didn't exist before him and won't exist after him. Gerry shows us the beauty in the midst of the ugliness. A child on a pile of trash is as beautiful as a child in a pretty suit. And it also shows us that the tragedy of our world is that some people have too many things while others have nothing. Our world suffers from the greed of some while others ask for almost nothing, just what Gerry gives them, a little compassion and a lot of respect. Thanks Gerry, you blew my mind.
1


Oh what beauty lies in other countries...be happy
1


Jerry,You have instilled in a my photographic memories of the processes that I went through to get my images from my ansco contact printer to my digital and film that I do now. and to find ways to to get and stay with my on going and future projects as the you photo did of the subject with the bag that said save. it is a give and take thank you
1


A wonderful interview Tomasz. I so appreciate the quality and thoughtfulness of your questions in all your interviews. The right questions are such a gift in a conversation.
1


Wonderful projects Jerry and what I really liked is the different types of photographic printing that you pursue. All the best.
1


LOVE THIS!
1


Great interview and content. Gerry is very talented and inspirational!
1


Very inspiring, great interview Tomasz.