Thursday, February 16, 2023

Added Another $2000 CAD To The Donation Total Funds

I received the final payment of $2000 from the University of New Brunswick Art Centre and added it to the funds to be donated column on the left side of this page.

Later when I return to Asia I will use the money to buy goods to help THE FAMILIES OF THE DUMP (Burmese refugees in Mae Sot Thailand) and THE PEOPLE WHO LIVE UNDER THE FREEWAY (Thai people in Klong Toey Slum in Bangkok).

I might also be going to Indonesia for the first time. Looking into several possible projects. They have people working garbage dumps there as well. Also researching and learning of the workers in the Mt. Ijen Volcano. They require respirators, work gloves, goggles and other PPE.

Note* The 6 photographs that the UNB bought at $1000 a piece will be kept in their permanent collection. Meaning that the lives photographed will continue to live on after we are all dead. I like that feeling!