Sunday, April 3, 2022

Prints Up At The FLASH PHOTOGRAPHIC FESTIVAL In Winnipeg

Leif Norman the organizer of the festival, sent me an email. I guess the prints are up on the wall. He sent me a pic of 5 of the photos in the show. There should be 12 pics exhibited in total, not sure on the sizing, some look large. The other photos will be displayed in a street view widow. People will be able to walk on the sidewalk outside the space and see the imagery. Leif did a wonderful job! 

Note* I will be doing a 45 minute PowerPoint Artist talk for the 2 projects, THE FAMILIES OF THE DUMP, and THE PEOPLE WHO LIVE UNDER THE FREEWAY. The talk will be April 21. 7pm At 354 Portage Ave. Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.

Note** I am supposed to receive the exhibition photographs after they are shown. I will be selling the prints to directly help the people in the pictures. The Thai people who live under the freeway in Klong Toey Slum, Bangkok, and the Burmese refugee families in the Mae Sot dump, will receive the help (in the form of goods, supplies, food, medicines, candy and toys for the kids etc). I will distribute everything on my 2023 trip to Thailand. If you want to buy an exhibited print, please contact me. I will give 100% of the money earned back to those in the photographs, no waste, no profit, no tricks or ulterior motivations. I will send you updates on how your money was used. Your reaching out, helps those in need, from you to them.