Saturday, April 16, 2022

Ilnesses

For those of you waiting. The last trip to Thailand took a lot out of me. I  had an injury while photographing in Bangkok, a bad bacterial foot infection after the dump (multiple clinic and hospital visits) then a 35 hour series return flights and delays (missed the Vancouver to Edmonton link). Was pretty wiped out in arrival, felt all my 58 years. 

On arriving back in Canada I went back to work and got a bad chest cold (luckily not Covid). I think it was because of the temperature difference of +37-+40 C in Thailand for 7 weeks, followed by  -12C or so in Edmonton. 

I will be writing stories on the blog in the coming days. As I have mostly recovered. The good news is this trip in Thailand with the subsequent illnesses I have dropped from about 240lbs to 222lbs. 

Am flying to Winnipeg for next week to the Artist Talk and view the FLASH PHOTOGRAPHIC FESTIVAL exhibition.

Lots of updates ahead, sorry for the delay.

Note* Since I am down to 222lbs, going to try to reach 200lbs in the months ahead!! Wish me luck!!!!