Saturday, September 19, 2020

Another Magazine Feature For The Photography Work

More good magazine news this morning. The work has been accepted for "Silver Grain Classics Magazine".  Will be doing another story/interview, they said they could assign a writer or I could do it myself, plan the myself way. I do better when I can write and think things out, being interviewed live is a bit nerve wracking and a crap shoot.

More "Silver Grain Classics Magazine" details to follow.

So in the last while the following magazines have accepted and shown the work with interviews:

Shades of Grey Magazine - Online Magazine, first story with photos.

Shades of Grey Magzine - Online Magazine, second story with photos.

Analog Forever Magazine

and now

Silver Grain Classics Magazine.

I guess the PDF files I made up of the projects present the work in a positive way, at least for these magazine folk. Wish I could get more gallery shows for the work thou, tell the stories to more people. Right now the only exhibit I have scheduled is the big double show for THE FAMILIES OF THE DUMP and THE PEOPLE WHO LIVE UNDER THE FREEWAY, at the UNB Art Center at the University of New Brunswick in Fredericton, New. Brunswick in 2022.

https://silvergrainclassics.com/en/magazine/