Sunday, August 7, 2022

Khun Owen From Owen From 2022

Sending the last of the files to the gallery on Monday, over 100 total.  Only 22-30 will probably make it into the exhibitions, but they will be printed very large.

I want to edit 3 or 4 more pics during tomorrows night shift and that will be it. I can then wait for the people in New Brunswick to print and hang the show, and go and do my talk and visit in late October. The trip is booked and arranged. I am happy the stories of the people in the pictures will be told.

Here is a shot of Mr. Owen talking to me on the street. Some Thais warned me to stay away from him as he is known drug user. He was OK with me, he even took me to see his room. Hope to photograph again in the future. He aged a lot in 3 years, a very old 55.

Owen 55, Talking to me on the street, THE PEOPLE WHO LIVE UNDER THE FREEWAY, Klong Toey Slum, Bangkok, Thailand 2022