Tuesday, January 30, 2018

A Night Off

Took the night off, feel bad about it as I only have so many nights left. Still I thought it was important to reboot a bit. When your over tired you make mistakes, do stupid stuff. I do not need to hurt myself or do something else stupid at the moment. I feel I am getting worn down a bit, I am almost into the 4 month of my trip now,. Am missing Canada more and more now. Best to take it slow for awhile then resume charging up the hill tomorrow and the next day

Tonight I  had a nice very filling meal at the local Western restaurant. I ate 2 main course dishes. The first was a pork chop, fries with 2 eggs and 2 pieces of toast. The second, a bagel with tuna salad and cheese melt along with a water and a hot tea. Am bursting I ate so much, probably too much. Tonight I bought boots, earlier I washed my clothes. Will watch a bit of YouTube before going to bed and preparing for tomorrows fun.

Feeling a bit better, coughing less.