Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Back In Canada

Well back in Canada again after a 7 week trip to Asia. I spent about 5 weeks in Thailand, 2 days in Cambodia and 11 days in China. My blog entries fell behind because I did not have computer access in Cambodia and in China www.blogspot.com is banned along with many other sites (youtube, myspace, facebook, twitter). Over the coming weeks I will enter blogs from Cambodia and China that I could not upload before.

Nice to be home, feels quiet here after all the noise and chaos of Asia, feels like I have time to think now. I have 7 boxes of 8x10 film (600 + sheets of film) as well as 3 big bags of 120 film and some 35 film to develop. I want to try to develop and scan as much of the film as I can over the coming weeks so I can make submissions to various galleries.