11x14 and 14x14 Ambrotype portraits of mom today, aged 90.
Will try 2 at a time, with an elevator trip and walk down to the darkroom trailer. Hope the plates do not dry out.
Will sync 2 1600w flashes (my last test used 1) along with the 800w ring. Total 4000w.
Note* The mom shoot was basically a failure. First 2 images were under exposed, later the flashed created multiple esposures, that were different looking but for the most part failures. A good learning experience, it was difficult to get back and forth from the cameras to darkroom as she lives on the 7th floor of her building.
I will try again.
Update* I need to do more testing, I can brink in 4000 watts of more power flash, with the Speedotron heads I got from the the same seller a while back. I can use the same 1600x2 white lighting heads plus the 800w ring flash, and add up to 4-1000w Speedotron heads.
The flash is going to have one hell of a kick thou for the subject, and draw a ton of power, 6000w to 8000w.

