Friday, September 30, 2022

Interview Request, St. Thomas University, Aquanian Newspaper

For me one of the coolest things about photography is the people you meet along the way. The people, the places, the things you learn, the stories and memories. It's all so wonderful.

"Ain't Photography Grand!!"

Learning about St. Thomas University (liberal arts education) in Fredericton New Brunswick, Canada, tonight. Their newspaper the 'Aquinian" sent me an interview request for the coming exhibitions (October 28) at the University of New Brunswick (UNB).

Another place with a very long history to visit when we are in Fredericton.

A drone vid of their beautiful little campus.

Note* Will post the interview after it is completed. I hope to visit St. Thomas University, it is a place I wish I could attended when younger, got to love a liberal arts education.