Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Rejection Letter

I moved up in weight class several months ago and submitted some of the sex worker on white background photographs to several high end museums and galleries in Canada, got my first rejection today (sent out 5 to various places).

January 4, 2012
Gerry Yaum
.......
.......
Dear Gerry,
Thank you for your letter and package introducing me to your work. I was pleased to review your works, and congratulate you on your exhibitions thus far. We are , however, unable to accommodate an exhibition of your work at the AGH, given our current mandate and commitments.
I want to thank you for your interest in the Art Gallery of Hamilton, and wish you every success in your artistic endeavours.
Sincerely
..........
Curator Of Contemporary Art

I will try again with this gallery/museum with the "Common Lives" Klong Toey work before I depart for Thailand in February.