Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Framed!

Just framed one of the sex worker on white background portraits. This is the first time I have framed any of the sex worker portraits, it looks wonderful! I am going to include 2 maybe 3 of these portraits in the "Fading Lives" show.

The frame is 28x32, mat white with a 1 inch front lip. The mat is off white, and the print is 20x24 with the 8x10 negative border included. When I made these photographs I always envisioned seeing the prints framed just as this one is, its feels wonderful to realize that pre-visualization tonight.

I have printed 2-20x24 portraits of ladyboy Mat shot in 2007 and 2009. both portraits will be in the show placed side by side. Between the 2 portrait sessions Mat had breast surgery, she looks definitively more feminine in the 2009 portrait.

Ain't photography grand!